Trialist

Trialist

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 pm

A friend of mine was doing a plumbing job at a local hotel today, a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc, i do not know who the player is, but the person with the info is a nice honest bloke so it will be straight!!
PUNKISDEAD

Re: Trialist

Postby Curly » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:15 am

Robert Earnshaw :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Mark S » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:07 am

PUNKISDEAD wrote:A friend of mine was doing a plumbing job at a local hotel today, a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc, i do not know who the player is, but the person with the info is a nice honest bloke so it will be straight!!

What? The pipework? :lol:
Mark S

Postby Freez » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:51 am

Posts like that drive me round the bend! :lol:
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Christies Child » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:57 am

Freez wrote:Posts like that drive me round the bend! :lol:

I could have sworn I saw Freez going round the same bend as myself...but in the opposite direction.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby shrimper » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:34 am

Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Ego Tripping » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:48 am

here he is

http://www.pafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Pr ... 85,00.html

a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc

maybe this is another trialist :roll:
Ego Tripping

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:57 am

Afro Carribean? Is he an albino like that guy off Big Brother? :lol:

This kid looks like just what we need though. Hope he can come and do a job for us. Bit harsh on Wayne though if he loses his place :(
Wild Bill

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:00 am

Mark S wrote:
PUNKISDEAD wrote:A friend of mine was doing a plumbing job at a local hotel today, a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc, i do not know who the player is, but the person with the info is a nice honest bloke so it will be straight!!

What? The pipework? :lol:

Another security Leak :!:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Number 1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:04 am

Next time I pass Morecambe Fried Chicken, I'll have a look for this new triallist. At the end of the day, if his kebab making isn't up to scratch, he'll be out!
Number 1

Postby John L » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:08 am

Also here: http://www.pafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~1387452,00.html and on our site at http://www.morecambefc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10866~1387604,00.html
a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc

maybe this is another trialist :roll:

Or the same lad wearing a disguise? :lol:
John L

Postby Neil G » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:27 am

Number 1 wrote:Next time I pass Morecambe Fried Chicken, I'll have a look for this new triallist. At the end of the day, if his kebab making isn't up to scratch, he'll be out!

:?: :?: :?: what does this post mean exactly :?
Neil G

Postby Number 1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:32 am

Neil G wrote:
Number 1 wrote:Next time I pass Morecambe Fried Chicken, I'll have a look for this new triallist. At the end of the day, if his kebab making isn't up to scratch, he'll be out!

Shall I spell it out?
Number 1

Postby Christies Child » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:41 am

This kid looks like just what we need though. Hope he can come and do a job for us. Bit harsh on Wayne though if he loses his place :([/quote]

Agree about WC, but Sammy obviously feels we need a bit of pace on the left.

No such thing as sentiment in football...likewise in business!

Having said that WC is probably the most improved player commitment wise to date. His work ethic is tremendous.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby The Fury » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:51 am

Christies Child wrote:This kid looks like just what we need though. Hope he can come and do a job for us. Bit harsh on Wayne though if he loses his place :(

Agree about WC, but Sammy obviously feels we need a bit of pace on the left.

No such thing as sentiment in football...likewise in business!

Having said that WC is probably the most improved player commitment wise to date. His work ethic is tremendous.[/quote]

As I saw it, Wayne played from the right on Saturday. What makes you think the left winger won't be taking Wainwright's place?
The Fury

Postby marky » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:07 am

Because Wainwright is tens times the player Curtis is? According to Shrimper, he only played on the right as Roche's kicks tend to get out left and his head needed protecting. The team is desperately devoid of pace and the new lad should provide that. If you don't have a lot of pace the, as a winger, you need plenty of skill. Wainwright lacks a little pace, but has the skill. Curtis has neither. Let's not forget if we'd been able to get a winger in before the season started, Curtis probably wouldn't have been closer than the bench. Circumstances have dictated otherwise, but we still need someone more naturally suited to that position.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Neil G » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:04 pm

Number 1 wrote:
Neil G wrote:

Shall I spell it out?

Yes, spell out exactly what it means, I don't get it :?
Neil G

Postby Number 1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:08 pm

Ok. Original post: A friend of mine was doing a plumbing job at a local hotel today, a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc, i do not know who the player is, but the person with the info is a nice honest bloke so it will be straight!!

Read the above carefully.

Then my post:

Next time I pass Morecambe Fried Chicken, I'll have a look for this new triallist. At the end of the day, if his kebab making isn't up to scratch, he'll be out!!

Any clearer?
Number 1

Postby Skid » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:15 pm

The fact you have to explain it doesn't mean it gets any better.
Skid

Postby Neil G » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:50 pm

Number 1 wrote:Ok. Original post: A friend of mine was doing a plumbing job at a local hotel today, a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc, i do not know who the player is, but the person with the info is a nice honest bloke so it will be straight!!

Then my post:

Next time I pass Morecambe Fried Chicken, I'll have a look for this new triallist. At the end of the day, if his kebab making isn't up to scratch, he'll be out!!

Any clearer?

No not really, I read the above very carefully and there is no mention of fried chicken or kebab making anywhere in the original post. I loved the plumbing jokes though, not too cryptic, just quick and inventive humour :D
Neil G

Postby sgt major » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Neil G wrote:
Number 1 wrote:Ok. Original post: A friend of mine was doing a plumbing job at a local hotel today, a young man of afro carribean / mixed race looking origin was booking in and said he was here on trial for mfc, i do not know who the player is, but the person with the info is a nice honest bloke so it will be straight!!

Then my post:

Any clearer?

No not really, I read the above very carefully and there is no mention of fried chicken or kebab making anywhere in the original post. I loved the plumbing jokes though, not too cryptic, just quick and inventive humour :D

We have plumbed to new depths with this thread methinks! ;)
sgt major

Postby Number 1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:29 pm

As long as it doesn't degenerate into lavatory humour!
Number 1

Postby wonder shrimp » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:35 pm

Number 1 wrote:As long as it doesn't degenerate into lavatory humour!

at least your name isn't number 2! :oops:
wonder shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:48 pm

Number 1 wrote:As long as it doesn't degenerate into lavatory humour!

I suggest we flush it away before it's too late :oops:

toilet.jpg
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby mfcbro » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Just hope he isnt a Bog Standard left winger.
mfcbro

Next

Return to General Discussion